What is EndNote?
EndNote is a sophisticated citation manager. Use EndNote to:
- Create a list of references from your searches
- Insert citations into a document
- Produce a bibliography in any style within your document
Access or download EndNote
- Download EndNote for Windows or Mac to your computer
- EndNote is available on all UQ Library computers
Check EndNote compatibility with your computer or word processor. Do not download the software for EndNote from that site as UQ Library provides a licensed version.
Update your EndNote
If you are updating:
- Back up your existing EndNote library files and any customized content (e.g. output styles and import filters)
- Close all programs related to EndNote
- Uninstall the old version of EndNote
- Complete install of the new version