What is EndNote?
EndNote is a sophisticated citation manager. Use EndNote to:
- create a list of references from your searches
- insert citations into a document
- produce a bibliography in any style within your document
Access or download EndNote
- Download and install EndNote for Windows or Mac on your computer
- EndNote is available on all UQ Library computers
Check EndNote compatibility with your computer or word processor. Do not download EndNote from that site as UQ Library provides a licensed version.
Update your EndNote
If you are updating:
- back up your existing EndNote library files and any customized content (e.g. output styles and import filters)
- close all programs related to EndNote
- uninstall the old version of EndNote
- complete install of the new version