EndNote Conditions of use at UQ
- The EndNote software may be used only while the user is an eligible member of The University of Queensland, i.e. a staff or student member of the University. The license to use the software under this agreement will terminate when you are no longer a staff member or student of The University of Queensland.
- The software may be used only during the term of the licence agreement. The current licence expires in November 2014 and use of the software and documentation will be discontinued at that time and removed from computers if another agreement has not been entered into.
- The software may be used at The University of Queensland and at your principal residence but is limited to use related to course work, research or other work directly related to your relationship with The University of Queensland.
- The software cannot be sold, lent, or given to anyone except eligible members of The University of Queensland.
Eligible Members of The University of Queensland are:
- Staff currently employed by The University of Queensland
- Postgraduate and Undergraduate students currently enrolled in programs at The University of Queensland
- Clinical or Adjunct positions: The license has been extended to permit use by any employee of Queensland Health or Mater Health who also holds a clinical or adjunct title with The University of Queensland. These users are now also permitted to install and use a copy of the software on a single computer owned/operated by Queensland Health for the purposes of their UQ-related work or research.
Information for Queensland Health Employees
EndNote is not part of the UQ SOE (Standard Operating Environment). QH employees have to request the software from the QH Service Desk, phone 1800 198 175. QH has purchased licenses to cover 1000 individual and 100 workstations. The latter means departments can load it onto one computer and different staff can use it. The software can be installed on a home computer but QH employees need to request a CD of EndNote from the QH Service Desk.
Information for Mater Employees
EndNote is not part of the UQ SOE (Standard Operating Environment). Mater employees need to contact the Mater IT Help Desk, phone 3163 8802 to request help installing the software. UQ employeers need to use their UQ username and password to access downloading the software.
If you leave The University of Queensland, you are not permitted to continue using the software. If you wish to continue using the software, make further enquiries of the Australian distributors, Crandon Services Pty. Ltd.
Click here to continue to the License Agreement and to the software download.