Access your library record
- View or renew your loans
- Request/place a hold on an item
- Check your borrowing history
- Pay a library fine
Students and staff of the University are automatic members of the Library. Not a UQ student or staff member?
Understand how to borrow or renew a loan and where and when to return your items. By borrowing from the Library you agree with comply with our borrowing rules.
- Items that are on loan
- Items at another campus or warehouse
- Digitised versions of print items
Request a purchase for the UQ Library collection.
- Request items from another library (document delivery)
- Join another library (reciprocal membership)
Dispute or pay a fine.