Royal Society of Chemistry, have just launched an online Chemical Sciences Articles Open Access Repository, to enhance the visibility and impact of research.
Your researchers will be able to:
- Deposit and share their research - it's a simple three step process to search for a publication, review it and confirm if for deposit
- Network and collaborate - set up a profile to enhance their visibility within the research community, connecting effectively with other researchers online
- Measure the impact of their research - tracking the diverse impact their articles have via citations, bookmarks, downloads, tweets, and other vehicles...
- Make their research discoverable - the user-friendly interface ensures searching and browsing for information is easy
- Benefit from the intuitive interface and search functions - all designed with the chemist in mind, from structure searchability to subject coverage
Improving the discoverability of the quality work of your researchers will raise you and your organisation's profile, and exemplifies our mission to promote, support and celebrate Chemistry.
Max Espley (The Royal Society of Chemistry) November 2013