- Connect your device to UQ Wireless
Configure your Laptop, iDevice or Android for Eduroam.
Application for Internet Access Permission for Under 18s
- Print, scan or copy in the Library
Guides for print, scan and copy services for students and guests. You can also print from your laptop.
- 3D printing services in the Library
I.T. Training for students
Discounts for IT purchases
- UQ Staff and Students can access online discounts for computers and other IT hardware for personal use. More details can be found on the ITS website.
Library I.T. Walk through
- Using Library workstations
Tips and help for using computers in the Library.
- Using personal devices
Tips for using your devices at University
- Managing and storing your files
Tips and suggestions for storing and backing up your work.
- Student Internet Account
Information on wired and wireless Internet at UQ
Ask I.T. @ the Library
Ask I.T. is an Information Technology helpdesk for students provided by the Library. We offer face-to-face help and aim to make using technology for study easier.
- Troubleshoot personal or Library I.T. equipment issues
- Lend keys for lockable desks in the postgraduate area
- Solve problems relating to my.UQ, mySI-net and Learn.UQ
- Connect your devices to the UQ wireless internet
Visit us at St. Lucia or contact Ask I.T.:
- Phone: (07) 336 58811 or Australia wide 1300 738 082
- E-mail: email@example.com
Links to your student systems...
- Learn.UQ (Blackboard)
Access your course materials, partipate in group discussions and submit assessment items online. View the eLearning (Blackboard) guides.
Access your student portal, student email, Learn.UQ and more. See the Using my.UQ guide for help.
Manage your enrolment and pay your fees
- Student Email+
Information on redirecting or using your student email on a mobile device.
- Student internet
Information on student internet access at UQ.