There are a range of tutorials and guides for EndNote users:
|1. Introduction to EndNote
2. Upgrade notes for new versions of EndNote
3. Creating EndNote output styles (online tutorial for creating citation styles)
|4. FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
5. More information/Reminders
- UQ Library getting started (training handout)
- Links to the You Tube videos prepared by Thomson Reuters
- Thomson Reuters EndNote manual
- help documentation for Windows or Macintosh
Self-teaching tutorial on writing output styles in EndNote X3
See our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for information on journal terms lists, downloading from databases, formatting documents and other issues.
- You can come to an EndNote Training class. Free to UQ staff and students.
- Trouble using Word? The UQ Library subscribes to Learningfast, an online help service designed to assist you with applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and many others or you can attend an AskIT class.
- Extra assistance can be obtained from: Ask a Librarian or AskIT
Link to sample files used in training classes at the University of Queensland Library.