What is Learningfast?
Learningfast is an online help service designed to assist UQ students in the use of applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and many others.
NOTE: Learningfast recommends the use of Internet Explorer web browser to view its website content.
How to access Learningfast
- First obtain the Learningfast password. You will then be
able to use this password to access Learningfast.
Enter your UQ student username (eg. s1234567) and password to obtain your Learningfast password here: https://www.library.uq.edu.au/lfauth.php
Make note of the password that is revealed (for using Learningfast ONLY), and go straight to Learningfast or close that browser window to return to this page.
- Go to Learningfast by visiting www.learningfast.com.au
- Locate the Grey and White Log-in box in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select User from the drop-down menu:
- In the Username field, enter your UQ student username (eg. s1234567).
- In the Password field, enter the Learningfast password that you obtained and recorded previously.
- Click the Login button.
- Remember to LOG OUT when you have finished. Select Sign Out in the upper-left corner of the screen.
How to use Learningfast
You will see a profile screen with links to the three main options available:
- ICT Skills Benchmark
The ICT Skills Benchmark will enable you to certify your computer skills by testing your knowledge in eight core competencies.
- Watsonia Manuals
A collection of online manuals for Office 2003, Office XP and Dreamweaver.
- Teach Me Interactive Learning
A series of online tutorials for all recent versions of Microsoft Office, Windows, Dreamweaver, the Internet and a series of other applications.
Don't forget to LOG OUT when you have finished. Select Sign Out in the upper-left corner of the screen.