I.T. Training for students
Library I.T. Walk through
- Using Library workstations
Tips and help for using computers in the Library.
- Looking after your computer
Tips to maintain your computer
- Managing and storing your files
Tips and suggestions for storing and backing up your work.
- Student Internet Account
Information on wired and wireless Internet at UQ
Ask I.T. @ the Library
Ask I.T. is an Information Technology helpdesk for students provided by the Library. We offer face-to-face help and aim to make using technology for study easier.
- Troubleshoot personal or Library I.T. equipment issues
- Lend keys for lockable desks in the postgraduate area
- Solve problems relating to my.UQ, mySI-net and Learn.UQ
- Connect your devices to the UQ wireless internet
- Phone: (07) 336 58811 or Australia wide 1300 738 082
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to your student systems...
- Learn.UQ (Blackboard)
Access your course materials, partipate in group discussions and submit assessment items online. View the eLearning (Blackboard) guides.
Access your student portal, student email, Learn.UQ and more. See the Using my.UQ guide for help.
Manage your enrolment and pay your fees
- Student Email+
Information on using, forwarding or collecting your student email on a mobile device.
- Student internet
Information on student internet access at UQ.